- Everybody knows about the carbon tax and when it kicked in. Why not this?
- The NSW and Federal Governments provide certain people and households with rebates on their electricity bills, and other forms of help to meet their electricity costs.
- The NSW Family Energy Rebate - up to $250 a year in rebates for energy costs.
- There are 540,000 families out there in New South Wales who are eligible, but only a few thousand have applied.
- The rebate remains largely a secret while the Australian news media ear-bashes people about the carbon price.
- This will be a great help to struggling families.
- We're very much appreciative of Channel 9 (on 16 April 2013) for promoting the scheme (which began on 1 July 2011).
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
News blackout on carbon tax relief
What people have to say: